Saturday

well.

i am now sitting in McD(LCCT) spending my time(which crawl sl0wer than a tortoise) before i catch my plane. its my last day in kl. i flew here 3 days ago wif ulau. i was goin to meet up wif sum frens and also takin back my SPM slips. well, both were done xcept i din meet most of the frens.most of my frens ive been longing to meet. huu.

things were not goin accordin to plan but everythin went smoothly. at 1st i was plannin to stay wif echot. we did talk about it but i din really confirmed it to her and plus a day before i flew she told me she's having her exam. huu. i shudnt disturb her cz she really needs tym for herslf to study.at the same tym i chatted wif wani. thank god she was ter for me. i was n am stil feeling guilty. she offerd to have me stay wif her for 2 nites. if its not bcz of her i wud have been spendin al0t for some stupid hotel rates for the whole trip.

and so i spent the two days wif her. i tried to contact back other frens. but some r not well,some are bz wif class,exam n so on and some din really respond to me. huu. i wonder if i come at the wrong tym wer no so many cud make a few moment to gather together. i keep on remindin myself not to b so dissapointed cuz everybody has their own life now. we had alot to do. plus even tho i got to meet only shah n wani on the 1st day,we had a great time tho. we gossiped,laughed,joking around.. they were really fun n tey were the same old shah and wani.except everyone is becomin more matured now.. heheee. thnaks to them for makin my day great.. and oh we had a sleep over at wani's. we watchd movie together n so on. n the next day wani sent me to train station to kl.

i was intending to gather up others again tat day but b4 tat i headed to kgh to take my sijil n such. but again no one can make it except for hana n her college frens. though there were two of us only , but i was happy too. hana made us buy the same t-shirts n we wore it toghter..hahaa. she updated me wif some stories ive missd out. hohoo.thanks hana. i'm sorry for makin u drivin ol the way from bangi just to see only me here(cuz i noe u(me too xtualy) were expecting others wud b ter..). after she went back, ulau n i chck in for a hotel near central.

tat nite i planned wif kah yee to meet up the next day. ngam2 sarah was goin to go shoppin at times square the nex day too. so i plannd to meet bof of thm there. but ky cudnt make it cuz she left her fon home n cudnt contact me. but i had a great time wif sarah n her rumate. we were shoppin like hell tat day. since i din really spent so much money b4, so i have afew hundreds to spend on d day heheee. well.not to myself only.ulau shared wif me k? huuu.

nisa did contact me but i din have enuf tym to make it since i need to b here in lcct at midnite. n oso feli.. she datang tym i nak gerak g lcct.

well. thats basically how my journey went. everytink is done well except i din meet almost everyone but those yg i met up were wonderful. thank u guys for making my trip fun.. i owe u guys alot..

oppss. my battery's runnin low. gtg. i'l update wif some pics we took togther..

muahhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment