Tuesday

hectic days in row

well. its been hectic these few days.. n i was tired.
xpecialy the last weekend. i went 0ut wif a few gals.. we went to kak she's n zati's h0uses..
pergi raya..ngeeeh. memang best~ my st0mach dah sendat gila babeng.
the f0od was especially great. l0ve the kek lapis, the nasi himpit n everytink..
but the next day, the guilt ate me back. hahaaa. cuz my fats dah naik a few inches..
wuaaaaa
but then.. i believe n0body wud care except f0r me.haha.

i din even wanna wake up on monday monink. huhu.
n yesterday was n0t tat gud cuz headache attacked me twice.
i dun even n0e y.. its a slow yet painful attack.
huhu.
n kt0rg ada presentati0n titas juga . hemmm..
dissapointing.
failure.
watevaaaaaa
as l0ng as ive d0ne ma j0b.then the rest cn g0 to hell.huhuhu. .
m preparin f0r the comin fluid quiz n math test.
great!bof cumin 2gtha.. n eat me like i ate th0se food bf0re..
wuuuuaaaa.
heemmm.rather than talkin crap ere. i better be off t0 fnish readin th0se crap..
wats the diff anyway?fr0m crap to an0tha..
huhuhu.my mind angol ody. i bter b off.
till nxt tym.muahh

No comments:

Post a Comment