Monday

dream n reality

the otha day..
i contactd back wif a gud fren of mine
she's currently under a jpa pr0gramme
n will b flying t0 uk in a fw m0nths to cum
huhuu
i'm happy f0r her of c0urse. i really d0
its just tat im thinkin b0ut me
i shudve been t0gther wif her n 0thas. i wanna catch my dream..
of c0urse i appreciate wat i hv rite nw
tis is sumtink like my dream t00
bt my real dream is ter.wat i want is wat tey r havin rite nw.. huhuu. i n0e i shudnt but i do regret a lil bit of my past. i mean in tis academics area.. i dunn0 y i cant do well afta i left 0ut high sk0ol. i dun even hv the smangat t0 study like bf0re.it chnge al0t..
huhuuu

but then , y want to talk b0ut the past aite?
wat's important is the future. kay, its n0tink xtualy. myb theres sumtink awaits f0r me here.
i dunn0.myb tis is gods plan f0r me. hohoo. bt i realy do hope n try so tat in the future i wud gt t0 catch my dream t0 pursue my study abr0ad.myb n0t in tis 3 years t0 cum but after.. well
we might x noe..huhuuu. God, please let it be in ur 0wn ways~

*sigh*
do u noe wer i wana b ryt n0w??i wana b at a waterfall in a quiet , peaceful jungle.. wer i can 0nly hear the s0unds of its waterr fl0wing . . i'l just sit 0n the rocks n watch the fallen h2o. n w0nt say a w0rd. tat is s0oo me. the s0und of the water is s0 l0ud tat we tink tat the place is excitin but xtualy its empty. it makes n0ise but no 0ne is ter. only me n me. well tat is if u dun c0unt the s0und of the fauna in..heheh.
i realy wana b ter one day. waterfall. wif0ut any n0ise p0llution..
only its roar. my family wud b c0untd in . frens t0o. n emmmm....
i dunn0. whoever i want to b c0untd in..hehe
anyways,i stil wud lov to b at d beach. its fun i n0e.
haha. has any1 evah thot of being in the space?i mean the 0uter space? i wonder.. ahahha
okay.my fav the-must-do xtvty has cum. sleeppp!! yeehaaa~~~
till then!=D


No comments:

Post a Comment